This is a blog containing my writings on SAP HANA, databases, software development, and whatever else comes to my mind.
Quick author introduction:
- Lars Breddemann (that’s a double-d and double-n)
- Has been working with HANA since before it was publicly released (oldest email I found is from 2010, HANA was first released in 2011)
- Written the first SAP HANA Administration book at SAP Press, together with Richard Bremer.
- Once a SAP employee, SCN Moderator, SAP Mentor/SAP Technology Ambassador, and SAP HANA Distinguished Engineer (programs now defunct or changed direction)
- contributor in SAP HANA Q&A forums (StackOverflow, SAP Community
I started blogging on the SAP Developer Network in 2007 and find it a good way to learn and share knowledge.
When the SAP Community started major re-platforming, I decided it was time to give my posts a permanent home here.
That’s all, folks.