This is a blog containing my writings on SAP HANA, databases, software development and whatever else comes to my mind.
Quick author introduction:
- Lars Breddemann (that’s a double-d and double-n)
- SAP HANA expert, working on it since before HANA was released (oldest email I found is from 2010, HANA was first released in 2011)
- SQL, SQLScript, BW on HANA, BW/4HANA, SAP XSc/XSA, Data Modelling, SDA, SDI, Oracle, Solution Architecture, special focus on performance optimisation
- active contributor in SAP HANA forums (StackOverflow, SAP Community, SAP-internal JAM site).
- Once SAP employee, SCN Moderator, SAP Mentor/SAP Technology Ambassador, and SAP HANA Distinguished Engineer (programs now defunct or changed direction).
In October 2019 I founded Data Process Insights, my own consulting company focussing on SAP HANA, SAP solution architecture, data modeling, performance analysis, and troubleshooting.
Have a look at the website and get in touch with me!
I started blogging on the SAP Developer Network in 2007 and find it a good way to learn and share knowledge.
When the SAP Community started major re-platforming activities, I thought it was time to give my blogs a permanent home here.
That’s all, folks.